- During December 2020, ANHAR Network member in Tunisia, the “Cinema of Resistance and Human Rights Club“, held several films screenings, followed by discussions and introduction to human rights films in youth centers and culture houses in cooperation with ANHAR Network.
- Last February 2021, the “Cinema of Resistance and Human Rights Club” was established at Ibn Khaldoun Maghreb Culture House, and in cooperation with the network, a screening of solidarity with the detained Egyptian producer “Moataz Abdel Wahab” was opened by showing the last tape produced by “When We Are Born” directed by Tamer Ezzat.
- The first session of the “Cultural Caravan of Hope” was launched in cooperation between ANHAR Network and the International Organization Against Torture – Tunis Office. The convoy aims to establish human rights cinema clubs inside prisons, where films from the network were screened in 3 geographical regions of the Republic of Tunisia (North, Central, and South).
- On March 2021, the club presented the movie “Roshmia” by director “Salim Abu Jabal”.
- On June 5 2021, the animation movie “The Tower” by the Norwegian director Mats Grorud, was screened with discussion, in solidarity with the besieged Gaza and all of Palestine, in cooperation with ANHAR Network.
- Work is underway to establish the first human rights cinema forum to be held during February 2022.
https://www.arabfilmnetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/141689025_104032445030240_1379002599294461716_n.jpg 720 720 Mohammad Khatib https://www.arabfilmnetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/cropped-anharlogo_3-300x300.png Mohammad Khatib2021-06-17 02:06:342021-06-17 02:06:34Cinema of Resistance and Human Rights Club - Tunisia